Locksmith for Cars
When you need a locksmith, there is no time to lose. You need to be able to call on a locksmith, and you need to be able to depend on them on several levels.
- You need to be able to trust the person who rolls up, and that means that they need to be instantly recognizable. Bill’s Lock and Key makes sure you know who we are by arriving in a professionally lettered van, and all of our locksmith wear shirts embroidered with Bill’s Lock and Key.
- Since 1978, we’ve run our locksmithing company and have served the people of Albuquerque well. All of our locksmiths are highly trained. On our staff, we have a Certified Master Locksmith, a Certified Professional Locksmith and three Certified Automotive Locksmiths. We take our business seriously and always hire highly qualified locksmiths.
A Variety of Services!
We have always striven to stay on top of the latest in automotive technology and can duplicate, produce, and program keys for most all vehicles. We perform automotive service of all kinds, including break-in repair, lock replacement, and full rekeying. If you’ve lost a keyless entry remote for your vehicle, we offer OEM replacements; see our Remotes page. Of course, we also offer auto opening service to get you back in your car, if you’ve locked your keys in the car. No matter what your automotive locksmithing needs are, we can handle them and deliver the best locksmithing services.
- Need keys for your 1926 Model T? We can do that.
- Need a duplicate for your 2010 Dodge Challenger? We can to that,
- We can do just about everything else in between.
- Even newer vehicles with Proximity keys and Fobik’s are no problem here at Bill’s Lock & Key, Inc.
- Did you know that automotive keys wear over time?
- If your key is no longer working well in your ignition or door locks, we can bring that key back to original factory specs and, in most cases, solve the problem.
We are a 24-hour locksmith, and we offer you trust that we’ve built up with our customers over the years.